Come and wander around the native garden and sales areas. All plants are labeled with name and planting recommendations and the price. (Someone will always be available to assist you.)
Alternatively, order online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will courier to you
- Closed Monday and Tuesdays
- Wednesday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm
- December Weekends by appointment
You can browse our catalogue online
Wholesale prices are available for those in the trade. Please contact us directly for our current wholesale price list.
- EFTPOS (at the Nursery)
- Direct credit to our bank account:
- Bank: Bank of New Zealand, Whangarei
- Account name: Tawapou Coastal Natives
- Account #: 020 492 0399977 00
- Credit Card (No Amex or Diners credit card)
- Cheque Make cheques out to Tawapou Coastal Natives
Transport and freight
If you are unable to collect your plants, we can arrange transport with Tutukaka Freight, daily service to Whangarei and weekly to Auckland. Farther south or north, we usually link with another transporter Transflora or Mainfreight. Smaller quantities can be couriered by Fast Way couriers in boxes.
Please discuss your transport options with us.
Tawapou's policy is to not send any plants that do not meet our high quality. Our plants are packaged in excellent condition ready for freight. Should there be a problem, please contact us directly.